Changing the location of the RetinaLyzeUpload folder
- Kill the RetinaLyzeUpload process using Job List in Windows.
- Go to this path: C:\ProgramData\RetinaLyzeUpload
- Double-click the file names "config"
- Change the "folder" line to the following (or desired path): "Folder=C:\RetinaLyze"
- Click Start in Windows and start the RetinaLyzeUpload program again.
The installation gets stuck on "processing: Windows7_MSU_x64", because you haven't got that update in your PC, and the installation program keeps on searching your computer for it (without success). MSU stands for "Microsoft Security Update".
Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=45570 and download the file: Windows6.1-KB3000483-x64.msu that is only 8.1 MB, and install it in your computer.
Reboot your PC afterwards.
Then go to this link and download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145
If you have the 64 bit version of Windows, choose: vc_redist.x64.exe.
If you have a 32 bit version of Windows, choose: vc_redist.x86.exe.
After doing this, restart the computer and try installing RetinaLyzeUpload again.
ERROR: Redist won't install
Contact support and copy the files given to you to: C:\Windows\SysWOW64.