Using Nidek NAVIS-EX
It is very easy to export photos to RetinaLyze if your Nidek Navis software is setup to use RetinaLyze.
- Right click on the image you want to export, choose export and click on “RetinaLyze”.
- Open RetinaLyze in a browser.
- Open the overview page (the first page after login) and press F5 on the keyboard or press the RetinaLyze logo.
- You can now start the analysis of the images.
Setup Nidek NAVIS-EX
Before using this, you need to install RetinaLyzeUpload.
While installing RetinaLyzeUpload you will be asked for which camera you use. Choose “Nidek Navis” when asked.
- Open NAVIS-EX from the desktop
- Click "Setup" and then "Setting" in the top menu.
- Choose the export tab.
- Press New.
- Input "RetinaLyze" (without quotation marks) in Function Name.
- Choose “Export jpeg files(s)” in Module Name
- Click Detail...
- Set Folder to C:\RetinaLyzeUpload
- Choose “Name + Code” in drop down
- Click OK 3 times (in the 3 windows)
- Nidek Navis is now setup to use RetinaLyze.