Uploading images / Exporting images to RetinaLyze
- Open the client’s images, so they are listed to the right.
- Right click the date (to transfer all images from that date) or an image (to only transfer that image).
- Choose “Image Export”.
- The images are now being transferred to RetinaLyze.
- Open RetinaLyze in a browser.
- Open the overview page (the first page after login) and press F5 on the keyboard or press the RetinaLyze logo.
- You can now start the analysis of the images.
Setting up i-Base for the first time
Before using this guide, you need to install RetinaLyzeUpload.
While installing RetinaLyzeUpload you will be asked for which camera you use. Choose “Topcon IMAGEnet i-Base 3” when asked.
In order to integrate RetinaLyzeUpload with i-Base, you will have to setup the export function in i-Base.
- Start by opening i-Base. A icon is usually located on the desktop.
- Make sure that the Plugins window is visible, by clicking View in the menu and enabling Plugins.
- Find the plugin window.
- Press Modules.
- Select Image Export.
- Click on the settings button.
- The Settings window appear. Change the following fields:
Destination folder ..: C:\RetinaLyzeUpload
Filename template: TOPCON-%FIRSTNAME% %LASTNAME%_%PATNUM%_%EYETYPE%_%FILENAME%.%EXT%
Export file type: "Original format".
Make sure that “Always use these settings when exporting an image” is enabled.
- Press OK.
- i-Base is now setup to work with RetinaLyzeUpload.