Install RetinaLyzeUpload via USB
To install RetinaLyzeUpload via a USB stick, you need access to a computer and a USB stick. The first part of this guide is preparing the USB stick before inserting it into the camera.
On your own computer
- Download the latest version from here: http://files.retinalyze.com/usbinstall.zip
- Extract files to USB stick
- Double click the config file
- Edit these three lines (there should not be a space around the equal sign):
- Save the config file and disconnect the USB stick from the computer
On the camera
- Insert the USB stick which you have prepared.
- Double click vc_redist.x86.
- When it has been installed, double click RetinaLyzeUploadSilentInstaller.
- When it is finished, double click install.
- RetinaLyze Upload is now installed.
Two new files appear. If the program does not work, please send us these two files (install_log and RetinaLyzeUpload).