IMPORTANT! Please read the getting started guide, before proceeding:
How it works
Your application sends a request to the RetinaLyze API, which includes:
- A macula-centered white light fundus image of good quality (in .jpeg/.dicom format)
- Your UserID, API Key and API Secret Key
After about 30 seconds, your application will receive:
- A transparent overlay image, with markings on any alterations found
- This image can be overlaid on top of the original fundus image to clearly point out the found alterations
- The Red/Yellow/Green result in a JSON format
There are minimum requirements for the fundus images that you intend to use with the RetinaLyze algorithms accessed through the API. Please find them here: http://help.retinalyze.com/general/technical-details/minimum-and-recommended-requirements-to-use-the-retinalyze-algorithms
The API supports both .DICOM and .JPEG file-types as input.
To request a JWT token (for trial purposes), please get in touch with us e.g. through https://www.retinalyze.com/contact.